The company was established on March 10, 1992 as Touchstone Merchandising and began operations as Glass & Aluminum fabricator and installer for residential and commercial establishments in Metro Manila.
Since then, our area of operation expanded to cover all areas nationwide. More properties and equipment were acquired and more technical personnel were hired to beef up the growing Company’s workforce.
The Company has renewed its registration in 1998 as New Touchstone Mdsg. Co. in our desire to ensure good quality and reliability in our products at a very competitive price.
We have also developed ‘Water-Tight’ Aluminum Profiles capable of withstanding the worst typhoon conditions in the country for sliding doors and windows.
It was in 2007 that New Touchstone had been converted to a corporation after the completion of the company’s project with Ayala Land Inc. – the UP Techno Hub, consisting of 11 buildings.
Since then, the company has steadfastly created a name and strongly positioned itself in the industry and has even now included steel works in its scope, thereby satisfactorily gaining the confidence of the top builders in the country.
Today, NEW TOUCHSTONE MDSG. ENT. PHILS. CORP. is more financially and technically stable and, thus, without question, capable of handling high rise/high funded projects.
To further boost its financial and technical capabilities, it has sealed partnerships with glass and aluminum suppliers in China and has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement with one of the leading unitized curtain wall engineering companies in China.
It is the company’s mission to build the strongest trust and confidence of the owners and contractors through remarkable performance and completion of projects as scheduled by utilizing the most competitive but highly reliable materials and well-trained labor force, with a vision of surpassing the industry’s standards and expectations – towards the attainment of its goal to be one of the leaders in the field of glass, aluminum and other glazing works.
(T O U C H )
- Trust and confidence building through
- Outstanding performance and completion of projects by
- Utilizing the most competitive but highly reliable materials and well-trained labor force
- Consistent with contracts’ specification and
- High expectations of owners and contractors
( S T O N E )
- Surpassing the industry’s standards and expectations
- Towards the achievement of our goal to be
- One of the leaders in the field of glass, aluminum and other glazing works
- Not only in the National Capital region but also Nationwide by performing with
- Excellence in all of our projects